Friday, January 7, 2011

S for something about myself

I like to feel free
LLL
I'm learning French
I will be editor of some fashion magazine
Yes, sometimes I'm jeoalous
Love everything.want everything
Black things in the interior is something must have
Naked back is very sexy
Sometimes I wish my eyes be like that
I love when guys tell the true
Fashion magazines is something perdect
I'm always searching strange colours of nail polish
I love the way when the dusts plays in the sun rays
I hate mornings when you need to wake up early
I like to varnish my nails
Sometimes I'm realist and I love art, much
I cry when somebody puts my on fake lashes
I'm afraid of babies! they're so tinny
My favourite time is summer
I like when you feel so airy in the water
I'm dreaming about sexy morning in Paris
I feel better when I spend money on clothes
Sometimes I think what if I used this note when I really need it?
I ignore people when I tired to say: shut up, I'm not in the mood to hear your damn mouth
I love to travel, everywhere, mostly summer, warm..
I'm planning to buy a ticket to London
Sometimes I like to wear black, only black
when I was little I was addict to doing bad things, I was very mischeivous
And I'm really afraid of the lightning
Sometimes I'm really tired of you all
The first time when I smoked was in 4th class
I like to walk in my house looking like that, just be my self and do something spontaneous
Sometimes I like to secretly watch through my window.. Do you know that they say about people who watches throught windows? They're lonely. I'm not lonely, I just want to make sure that my neigbours are alive.
I love big rings, love unusual rings, love many rings!
Yes, I really want to try these ones, I think they look fancy and I like them!
I'm dreaming about living in Paris, the city of love
I'm a shoe fanatic. I love to buy it, have it, hold it

No comments:

Post a Comment