Saturday, January 8, 2011

P for pink dreams











Hello sleepyheads
I'm having some pink breakfast and made some pink plans. I like to plan, cause you can make your time better than it can be. I plan to watch pink sky, with my love, it could be amazing if we could do it on the top of the roof. I plan to go to cinema, go to film about love.
I plan to make something more special for breakfast. I plan to have sushi, yes, I would be happy to taste pink sushi, but for real I don't care what's the colour, it's sushi !!!! I wish better camera, bigger and with more pixels. I love to take photos. I wish some good drink, coctail or something and have girls night out. Yes, ice cream. I love them. I can eat them all the time. Morning with coffe and sweet zephyrs. And of course shoes,shoes, shoes. I love Fashion! and some Pink, Pink, Pink in my life. I wish you more time for your self. Take some time to understand, what you really want, what can make you and your people more happy. Just take some pink period in your live.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment