Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bitch is back or back is bitch

Long time no see. So I thought I need something  to relay on. And VUOLIA I am here. Again. I am little bit confused, don't know why. Sometimes I think life is such a bitch. And I am always thinking where we are all going? Sometimes when my mood changes I am so happy and so on and sometimes I don't want to do nothing and now I am just confused between these two states. But what can I say ... I miss my friend L, I love my home, but I want to change my room color and furniture (yes... still) and I love the future that is coming for me. I am thankful for all the good things which happened in my life. For all the good books, for all my thoughts about the meaning of  life, about my friends smiles and about the sun and God. I wish my all friends are happy and all my dreams are willing to come true.
And just in case.... I love u life.
M.


No comments:

Post a Comment