Sunday, December 30, 2012

our little monsters are killing us inside. sometimes we just need space and help from others. sometimes i wish my friends just say wtf is wrong with u and come to me with the bottle of wine and get me drunk give me some weed and just listen to my fuckin problems. sometimes i just dont want anyone anything. i believe that the anger and depression is overtaking me and my life. but if u understand it doesnt mean  have it?? i dont really understand.. i just need someting i need someones help. i am just going down and down. over my smile is tears in my mind and the fears in my head. it looks like i have everything but i feel like i have nothin.. just all. i feel like living in some fuckin hopes of future so my present is so shitty. where is the ending???.. dont tell me that everything will be ok i could read this on a box of serials.

No comments:

Post a Comment